10 unique dishes from around the world that are famous for their delicious taste
It is well known that cooking is an important part of the country’s culture. No wonder each country has its own food that is passed on from generation to generation. However, there are also quite a few delicacies that are favorites around the world for their mouth-watering delicacies. Here are 10 unique delicacies from different parts of the world that are famous for their delicious taste.
- Sushi (Japan) Sushi is a typical Japanese food that is well known all over the world. Made from rice that is shaped into small pieces and filled with fish or vegetables, sushi has a distinct and unique taste.
- Pizza (Italy) Pizza is a typical Italian food that is very popular all over the world. Made from thin bread dough and topped with tomato sauce, cheese and various other ingredients, the pizza has a delicious taste and is suitable for eating at any time.
- Pho (Vietnamese) Pho is a Vietnamese specialty consisting of thin noodles served in broth with beef or chicken and various seasonings. Pho has a delicious taste and is suitable for breakfast or dinner.
- Paella (Spanish) Paella is a typical Spanish food consisting of rice cooked with meat, fish and vegetables. Paella has a delicious taste and is suitable for lunch or dinner.
- Curry (India) is a typical Indian food consisting of meat or vegetables cooked with various spices such as cumin, cinnamon, turmeric and other spices. Curry has a unique and delicious taste.
- Hamburger (United States) A hamburger is a typical American food that consists of a bun stuffed with beef, cheese, vegetables, and sauce. Hamburger has a delicious taste and is often used as a lunch or dinner menu.
- Bakso (Indonesia) Bakso is a typical Indonesian food that consists of meatballs cooked in gravy and served with noodles, tofu, and various other ingredients. The meatballs have a distinctive and unique taste.
- Kimchi (Korea) Kimchi is a typical Korean food consisting of vegetables fermented with salt and other seasonings. Kimchi has a sour and fresh taste and is suitable for eating with rice.
- Poutine (Canada) Poutine is a Canadian specialty consisting of french fries served